Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I will be back posting on Tuesday

Thankfully we will be showering in a nice condo each evening. We are, after all....seniors!!!!

I think all the stuff I need for our weekend is packed. One of my favorite pastors will be speaking in our church about his ministry visit to China this past summer I am hoping we have no rain. The build schedule is too tight to afford a rain delay. I will have a few of my electronic toys of course, than can be charged in the car.

My music, my alarm clock, my Kindle with Bible and a bunch of reading material, and my cameras, to capture life as it happens when people gather to improve the quality of life for a poor family.

No comments: