Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cold is a relative concept

A lovely cloud captured on the HTC smartphone. I take a lot of snaps with it.

We live in the desert, it is mostly warm, and today the wind and chill felt very cold. I try to identify with my friends and family in the north, and this helps a bit. I actually do not own a warm coat, gloves, boots or a warm hat, which helps me feel colder than most equipped folks in the cold climes.

It has been so pleasant all month, and today they canceled the pro am at the Phoenix Open Golf Tourney. Not a good advertisement for our city today.

On a related note, we have a Christmas Amaryllis that is blooming and I am time photographing it, fun, pictures to follow.

No comments: