Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Disaster Recovery Day


Lots happening around my home and neighborhood. Sun Lakes sponsors an annual hazardous chemical collection and electronics recycle every year. I was car number 640, and it took me almost 30 minutes to work from the back to the front of the line. A very popular day around here. Got rid of a lot of used paint.

We also had our church do another Olin Mills Directory this week so we had our grand kids with us for some memory shots.

Then the Water and wall damage people began to test for moisture and cut out the bottom foot of some of our walls, direct fans under the carpet and at the walls, and turn on huge humidifiers to run until monday, I told Laura that the sound is what my tinnitus sounds like in my head most days.

No comments: