Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, December 10, 2010

December in the desert


We live in a large and beautiful country with all kinds of topography.

My sisters Judy and Janet live in upstate New York, and Minnesota where the four seasons are different and fierce. Judy told me she loves living near Lake Placid.

I, on the other hand, played outside in shirtsleeves today and loved every minute of my newly revived golf swing. As did my partners from Iowa and Minnesota.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

I remember moving from New Jersey to Houston in February of 72. The weather was great until May. Weather in the Midwest varies but it generally stays over 10 and under 100 most of the time.. and you cannot beat spring and fall - 57 degrees today.