Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Palm Springs Golf Week


Been away from my computer for a week fulfilling a bucket list item. Golf every day, with the guys, on beautiful courses, in a beautiful location.
Did it, it was fun, but this aging body can't quite keep up with the strains of daily golf. I need recovery time. Glad I did it. Fun and interesting to hang out with regular guys and enjoy the heat of a California desert community.

Came home and was swimming with the family, entered the house with wet feet and slipped on a carpet runner and did and real head bang on my carpet. Had I hit tile I would not be writing this, and the brevity, and danger and preciousness of life was underlined in a moment of carelessness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW--Glad you are ok--like you said, amount can change everything!
Eden