Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

40 Days and 40 Nights

Start missing the Ocean this time of year. This is the San Clemente Pier from June one year ago.

I am heading west Sunday to enjoy my first complete Dry Heat Summer Tournament with Larry my friend and his old friends. Over the years I have joined them for a few rounds but this year I am playing in the daily and three day tourney in Palm Springs and Palm Desert, CA.

I have been enjoying my six weeks of retirement. We both know that after this quiet time we will need to re engage somewhere doing something related to our gifts and passions, but again, no rush, I am learning to listen, and to fill the time with attitude adjustments that are setting me free from the past and reminding me that I am someone who enjoys conversation and deep discussions, and life expanding experiences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip! Glad that you are still in a state of relaxation and unwinding and enjoying your new pool.
Bill and Sylvia Townsend sold their place up here and are headed back there to a new home in Palo Verde--have to be out of their place here by the 24th so we are getting together with them at the Jarrell's this Sunday. Sold up here in 5 days--stuff is selling like hotcakes.
Eden