Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Bucket #2

This was the toilet for this years shelter home build in Mexico. Makes me count my blessings for all I have enjoyed.

Today we met with a nice gentleman well past retirement age who helped us apply for Social Security "Benefits". I knew mine would not amount to much as I opted out of church salary making preparation for retirement. Long Story, not worth telling. Anyhow I though Laura's was a bit low after working 25 years as an educator. But the numbers are what they are and we can shift our attention to planning how to use bucket #3 and maybe bucket #4, (earning retirement income).

Time is precious, and these buckets are purchasing it for us to enjoy. Worked long and hard, saved as much as we could, helped our family grow up as well as we could, made a life, had friends, all good.

No comments: