Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cloudy sunburn!!


UV rays burn your skin even when the sun is behind the clouds....no fair! My poor feet got burned in our almost four hour day at the beach yesterday and we are headed back for another session today. We also enjoyed the rest of the day and I got to shoot a sunset at the pier. This morning drinking coffee out by the pool in 75 degrees is such a contrast to our Phoenix reality that I pinched myself. We both commented that living in a beach city constantly overrun by tourists may not be that great, but being one of the overrunning tourists is just ideal.

Headed out for my morning photo walk on our second full day of vacation. Sweet.

No comments: