Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Back at work

Laura needed a jacket on the pier in San Clemente last week, its 110 in Phoenix today, and that is a contrast.

I had Sunday off and decided to attend the church that exists on the property that I served from 1995-2002. The Calvary Chapel there has added two buildings but they received quite a gift from what was Grace Community Church. It was such a treat for me to see what we built being used so effectively, although if we had handled a few things better is would still be a community church and I may have ended my career there instead of here in Sun Lakes. I am fully OK with the way it turned out and the pain and gain we went through during that time in our lives.

No comments: