Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Books are heavy, part 2




Laura does not like E reading. I love it, I carry 80 books around in my hand. Books are my friends and lifelong companions, but hauling them around has been a nightmare.

Last year I departed with over 40 boxes of books that I had determined were no longer important to this stage of my life and gave them to the giant Nurses Auxilary sale. Now I am faced with the task of boxing up my books temporarily so a new carpet can be installed, so I am once again going to ask each book if it wants to stay or leave.

There is a silver lining in all this, because I really need to go through all the piles of paper than I have been unable to throw out in recent years, I am convince that heaven will be paperless....and bookless, as we are at play in the fields of the Lord.


No comments: