Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dropped back and punted













There is no time of the year when I feel dumber than tax time. This year we lost our last exemption with the flying of the coop of our youngest college graduate. We also got a tax break by helping him borrow obscene amounts of money to live on his own at the University of Arizona.

So me and Turbo Tax began our yearly waltz, and I just got more and more frustrated that the bottom line was so much more than in years past, and so, I punted, I filed for an extension and am carrying the whole semi organized pile of financial information to a tax professional...and I told Laura to never let me do this again. Its like washing your own car, there comes a time in life when you pay a little more the the service. So, Taxman, you win, and I punted.

No comments: