Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Short Term Memory Fail

After two weeks without regularly scheduled meetings, I have had two colossal memory fails. It is frankly disturbing that the inner reminder bell in my mind has not functioned.

I mean, two places I knew I was supposed to be, places I was expected, just completely left my mind, and the realization that I had forgotten them did not even enter my conscious brain unto hours later when the remorse and shock and guilt set in.

Going to have to share my schedule with staff, program my phone more faithfully, and have my to do list clearly in sight. This cannot continue.
Years ago with my wife in Kauai...sweet memory.

No comments: