Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Laptops in the shop


I popped a key off my old laptop keyboard by dropping something on it yesterday. I took my main laptop as well to try to repair a damaged but working enter key.

Back in the swing of my normal schedule this week. Bible studies are interesting beasts in times like these with so much theological confusion and political dissatisfaction.

The book of Revelation is painful for me to read because of the craziness with with it has been interpreted, but we are going to take a scholar's look at reading it this semester in our adult study with the help of Great Courses.

Back working hard at healthy eating and some more weight loss.

Blessings

No comments: