Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Late to the streaming party

This is the tree where Indiana Jones consulted his map in the first movie.

So, I took the Sony Blu Ray player back and bought a Toshiba, and it works, so I have one more week of my Netflix trial month. We have enjoyed two movies, and I can see why the Netflix fortunes are soaring.

There are lots of smaller pictures that are quite good, and the old series you can watch. I have been enjoying my Amazon prime movies on the small tablet and now I can use the Amazon Account for those as well.

Not to mention watching Blu Ray quality movies. BTW Safe Haven was enjoyable as a romance built upon healing and loss.

Disclaimer: sounds like I am a movie nut, but in recent years we just have stopped renting and watching even our own. So this is a bit of a fun thing.

No comments: