Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Freedom to build up, not tear down


Lots of water under the bridge of the story of this countries journey of governance and freedom. I had a middle class upbringing, more relocations than most, and we worked, and played in our neighborhoods and towns. We had a yearly vacation to see more sights, we had libraries, TVs, bikes, and toys.

I choose a helping career and had years of learning. Friends, books, libraries, work to pay for school, cars, girls, movies. Freedom.

I practiced that career, had food and shelter, meetings, joys and sorrows, kids who had what I had growing up.

Free to live, work, enjoy, eat, drink, experience daily blessings.

I am thankful to God for all these years, people, places and life that allowed me to build up, not tear down.

No comments: