Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Forgive my excitement


A belated tribute to Siblings Day, Oneonta New York, 1958 or 59?
I like moving. Not the work part but the new surroundings part. It was wired into my life by my own family of origin. We lived in two different houses in Kentucky, two different houses in New York, four years in Alabama, and four in Mississippi during my 18 years at home.

In college for four years in a dorm, three different homes in grad school, four years in Crystal Springs, three years in two homes in Jackson,
seven years in Moss Point, seven years in two homes in Mesa, Gilbert, seven years in Mesa Queen Creek, thirteen years in Sun Lakes and now to Sun Lakes next phase home.

Heaven will be my permanent home, right now moving is exciting.

No comments: