Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Best Friend


These two weeks at work during the week but free on the weekend are for us a bit of practice for the next phase of our life. As I was sharing my visit to a local church to my wife who stayed home with the grand kids, we talked about our future without the structure of my weekly life as a pastor/teacher.

Don't worry I said to Laura, you are my best friend and if we never have another friendship or a church where we feel at home, we just have always enjoyed our deep and abiding friendship, the way we converse, and scold, and laugh and know when to hang out together and to be in the same house but in separate rooms.

You are right said Laura, your my best friend also.

Enough said.

No comments: