Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Movies I taped and finally watched

Sky Harbor decoration, where I was twice last week visiting friends, and will be departing to Hawaii in ten days. Trip excitement is building.

Two mentions, first I enjoyed the simple message of faith and truth in the golf movie Seven Days in Utopia, a booklet I had read years ago. Well presented and warm hearted restoration of a golfer damaged by Dad's ambition and the cruelty of a public meltdown.

Wow did I enjoy 'If I Stay". It had everything I enjoy, Family, romance, music, the supernatural, tragedy and hope. Very well done and with a new young actress with a future, Cloe Grace Moretz.

On another note, I postponed my tax return and am up against a deadline when the whole Turbotax program crashed with all my work unprinted. I am through doing this chore with this program, nothing but headaches for the last two years, expecially with the unique clergy issues.

True quote from my wife to her teacher friends, Don is dangerous when he goes into Bestbuy, Whole Foods, or Costco without me!!! Very true.



No comments: