Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

A great time of resting

Lord help us to avoid worldwide religiously motivated war and violence.

Back to the office tomorrow after several days of resting. I determined that I would share as best i can the fruit of my quest to understand why there are so many variant gospels floating around the church. I would rather not preach than continue with the strange narrative of escapist and fundamentalist fears that are causing so many unchristlike reactions to the tensions we face in these dark days.

Every election cycle raises the tensions and divisions to a point where I cannot turn on the TV at times, and this spirit of disunity and distrust and personal attacks sets my spirit into a sadness and grief that robs me of hope.





No comments: