Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hope is a powerful thing

Wall Street one year ago, hoping they find their way back to growth soon. For all our sakes.

I am taking my teaching ministry into Hebrews 11 and focusing on faith, hope and love. A delightful trio of functioning attitudes and actions that always deserve our attention.

Some days when the level of hatred, discord and violence in our culture and around the world reach a disturbing level, I find that hope rises in my spirit that somehow, someway, there will be a turn in the tide and healing will take place.

On a more mundane note, I paid 90 dollars to get a keyboard replacement on my four year old Toshiba Satellite, and the replacement suffers from the same stubborn shift key that happened when I brought the laptop home. Oh I with I had continued to complain when I discussed it with the Best Buy geeks long ago.

No comments: