Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trip Excitement T.E. for short














Sunday afternoon we leave with our two grandchildren to Anaheim for three days in Disneyland and California Adventure. Our fourth year in a row. I never went to Disneyworld until college and so missed out as a child. But this vicarious enjoyment through the eyes of my kids is amazingly fulfilling. Laura and I let the magic rule our hearts. I am gaging their growth by a repetitive picture taken in Toon Town at the limp weight bar.

Unfortunately, see my Daughter blog today, entitled "This Life" which tells of a broken arm last night. She was never to keen on the rides you have to hold on tight for, so we will be floating on the river rides a lot. And Ben's first visit too, how exciting for him and us. He is a great traveler and his folks will be on a four day cruise to Mexico during this time as well. I am excited about the photo ops of course.

No comments: