Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Going silent for a while


Some people love a good fuss, jump into a conflict and will debate till the crows fly. For me, when division and dissension rise to the surface some deep wounded place in my heart wants to leave. Long ago when I tested to be a church planter I was strong in all areas except for dealing with conflict. They said I was too much of a peacemaker to survive the tough early months of a church plant when sometimes you have to let people go who are hindering the core group.

He was right. Have never really been that thick skinned or cold hearted. Anyhow, while the national discussion of safely and security and fear and violence rages on, please allow me to wish you a Merry Christmas and tell you I will be back after Christmas.

No comments: