Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Decluttering Homes

Standing in front of the "chotzhe" house in Maui, 1987.

Our church storage room is being cleaned and as per usual a lot of the boxes were mine.
I finally found all my high school and college yearsbooks which I could not figure out their wherabouts.

So Laura and decluttered my stuff at home and now my office home is under a cleaning command.

I realized that my whole Arizona church life except for one brief ministry has been carried on in homes. I have a home office and my away office is in a home, as were the three ministries that have occupied my decades.

My problem is that I have too much stuff. My praise is that I have never lived far from my other office, in Mississippi our church owned homes were a short walk away, and here I am less that two miles from one home to another, and they are both cozy, and sadly....decluttered....where else can I put my stuff?

No comments: