Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sharing Pictures is a blessing


Today our Church Directory arrived. I have enjoyed recording our events with my camera and seeing them published like this is gratifying. Pictures have always had a large impact on me. I remember loving to flip through the Life Magazine when it came and I learned so much history graphically.

My family always had a Kodak of some sort, and when I purchased my first SLR, a Ricoh, I was hooked. When It broke I had a Yashica fixed Lens, some more inexpensive cameras, until the early digitals came out in the late 90s.

Borrowing a slide converter to save some of Mom's slides, a digital scanner enabled me to save my big box of pictures I took from the younger years of our family. And of course, the last several years have seen me pointing and shooting a just about everything.

Truth be known, most people do not enjoy looking at other peoples photos. I do, and I visit my own favorites quite often.

No comments: